Gattai, Minoli, Agostinelli & Partners advisor of a pool of banks in the financing to IMR Automotive

Gattai, Minoli, Agostinelli & Partners, with a team led by partner Lorenzo Vernetti together with partner Marco Leonardi and associates Silvia Romano and Giorgia Gentilini, assisted a pool of banks (formed by Banca IMI, Intesa Sanpaolo, UniCredit, Banca Popolare di Milano, Deutsche Bank, Cariparma Crédit Agricole and Banca del Mezzogiorno) in the financing to IMR Automotive S.p.A., active in external plastic components’ moulding for luxury vehicles and trucks industry, for the acquisition of 81.25% of IndustrialeSud S.p.A., Italian company active in the production of vehicle interiors. The remaining 18.75% was purchased by Simest, branch of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti supporting the Italian companies.
IMR Automotive S.p.A. was assisted by Shearman & Sterling and by K Finance, Italian partner of Clairfield International, as financial advisor. The financial, environmental and business due diligence was completed by Kpmg, Roland Berger and Tauw.